Woodland Whimsies - Designer: Louise Molesworth
This delightful Squiggle Stamps card design from Louise complements her Woodland Whimsies feature in the October 2010 issue.
Additional materials to those listed in the magazine…
- Squiggle Stamps Lilliputs: Pony Pals
- Magnolia stamp: Kitchen Sideboard
- Stampavie stamp: Teatime
- Heart punch
- Stamp Pony Pals onto card, colour with Versacolor and cut out. Cut and layer papers onto the ivory card blank. Cut a thin strip of kraft card for the picture rail and a wider piece for the skirting board; colour as shown.
- Stamp the base of the sideboard and the clock, colour and cut out. Make a small card to sit on the sideboard.
- Using the tag punch, punch out a piece of shrink plastic, write a message on it. Repeat with heart punch and shrink both.
- Use punches to make the picture frame. Use the digital version of this image and shrink it down to fit the frame. Cover with Glossy Accents to resemble glass. Add all the elements to the card.
Updated: 02 September 2010