In the Spotlight - Designer: Judy Laing
Another fun way to use your character stamps from Judy.
Stamps Judy used...
- Sugar Nellie Sweet Art Ebony Collection: Peek a Bunny; Carefree
- Sentiment of choice
Stair Fold Card
- Pink Paislee papers
- Stampin’ Up! Ink: Close to Cocoa
- Copic Sketch markers
- Sewing machine
- Quickutz tag die
- Crop-A-Dile or eyelet setting tool
- Prima flowers
- Using a piece of 30.5cm (12”) by 12.5 cm (5”) cream cardstock score and fold at 3.1cm, 6.4cm, 15.2cm and 20.9cm (1 ¼”, 2 ½”, 4 ¼”, 6” and 8 ¼”) to create the zig-zag effect. Attach cardstock and patterned paper to the three front facing folds.
- Stamp Peek a Bunny and Carefree, colour then cut out the parts of the image you wish to use. Attach images to the card as shown.
- Make a tag using a Quickutz die, mat with cream cardstock and stamp with a sentiment. Punch a hole and set an eyelet. Attach scraps of co-ordinating ribbon. Embellish card with flowers and pearls.
Updated: 30 July 2010