You’re Grounded - Designer: Kay Carley
Another fabulous grounding technique from Kay.
- Belles ‘n’ Whistles stamp: Cupcake
- Martha Stewart edger punch: Cupcake
- Bo Bunny paper: Jazmyne Twilight
- Memento inkpad: Sweet Plum
- Copic Ciao markers: E00 Skin White; E11 Barely Beige; E43 Dull Ivory; E47 Dark Brown; R20 Blush; RV95 Baby Blossoms; Y15 Cadmium Yellow; YG63 Pea Green; W1 & W3 Warm Greys
- Copic Sketch markers: E000 Pale Fruit Pink; E41 Pearl White; G20 Wax White; RV91 Grayish Cherry; RV93 Smoky Purple; RV99 Argyle Purple
- Stickles glitter glue: Star Dust
Once you have coloured a basic ground area; a great way of taking you ‘into’ the image and adding dimension, is to shade around your panel using either inks or chalks.
Apply darker ink/chalk around the edges of the panel graduating to lighter tones as you come towards the image to get the best effect.
Updated: 30 July 2010