MoltoBello - Designer: Liesbeth Fidder
Another lovely card by Liesbeth using her watercolour background technique as demonstrated in the July 2010 issue.
- Stampers Anonymous: Borders
- Art Journey stamp plate: Writing (swirl/leaf stamp)
- Ranger Big and Juicy inkpad: Hydrangea
- Versafine inkpad: Onyx Black
- Cardstock: black; white; purple
- Crafty Individuals image book: People & Places 2 (Venice image)
- Water brush, filled with water
- Rounded corner punch
- Flower punch
Using the Hydrangea inkpad, stamp the ‘face-border’ of the big stamp four times on white, twice in blue and twice in purple. Colour them with the water brush to blend the ink as shown in the step-by-step instructions in the magazine. Make an extra print to punch the flowers from.
Cut out the faces, with some of the leaves, carefully. Glue the sides together so they form a square frame. Stamp the Art Journey swirl over in black then glue the picture behind the frame. Mat on a piece of black cardstock with rounded corners. Layer on a purple card, rounding the corners using the punch. Punch some flowers and add them onto the card to finish.Go Shopping!
Materials available from Art Journey, www.artjourney.nl
Updated: 27 May 2010