Mr & Mrs - Designer: Lousette Ashton
Dress your wedding tables in style with Lousette’s gorgeous place cards. These place cards co-ordinate with the Mrs & Mrs feature in this issue.
Mr Name Place Card
- Stampin’ Up! Mr & Mrs stamp set
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Basic Gray; Basic Black
- Vanilla or light cream cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Inkpads: Basic Gray; Basic Black; White
- Stampin’ Up! Punches: 3.5cm Circle; 3.18cm Circle; Scallop Edge; Scallop Circle Fiskars border punch: Effervescence
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon
- Stampin’ Up! Filigree Designer Brads
- Stampin’ Up! Bridesmaid Speciality Papers
- Sponge daubers
- Assorted flat backed crystal jewels
- Black fineliner or gel pen
- Black grosgrain ribbon
Mrs Name Place Card
- Fold a piece of designer paper in half to create a small tent fold name place card. Embellish with a scalloped edge and strip of thin black cardstock.
- Print name and table number onto the back of a piece of designer paper and stamp with the circle motif. Punch out.
- Stamp the circle motif onto Basic Gray cardstock, cut out and layer onto a slightly larger black circle. Glue all pieces in place.
- Finish off with a piece of ribbon folded to resemble a bowtie and add a small brad from the filigree set.
- Create card as in the Mr place card, but use the Effervescence border punch and Very Vanilla ribbon.
- To create the ribbon detail cut three short lengths of ribbon, fold in half and glue onto the ribbon strip to create half a flower. Add a small filigree flower brad.
- Print, stamp and punch the name and table number as before and mat onto a punched scallop circle.
Updated: 30 April 2010