Funky Flowers by Kay Carley - featured in May 2010 issue
Would you like to see your work published in Craft Stamper magazine? We are currently looking for reader projects to feature, so what are you waiting for – send us your artwork!
We are offering readers the chance to have their work published in Craft Stamper in article format with a large photo and instructions, so other readers can be inspired by what you create. Each chosen submission will have a whole page in the magazine to itself. Each month we will look to select one card or scrapbooking project and one altered art or mixed media project to publish.
This is open to everyone whatever style you enjoy and whatever level you are at with your crafting. We are looking for interesting, inspiring and attractive projects – projects don’t have to be especially technical or advanced, it is more important that they are well made and finished.
In the first instance, you should submit your artwork with brief instructions. If you are chosen for publication we will request the actual project to be sent into us for photography and will ask for more detailed written instructions plus a list of materials.
There is no fee available for submissions, but if chosen you will see your work published in the magazine and receive a complimentary copy of the issue in which you are featured plus a small token of thanks. We are also happy to publish your blog address, if you have one, alongside your article.
OK I’m interested! How do I submit?
Please send your submissions by email or by post for consideration, marking the correspondence ‘Reader Submission’. Email your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to us at Craft Stamper Magazine, Traplet House, Traplet Publications Ltd, Pendragon Close, Malvern, WR14 1GA.
- In submitting your project to us you are automatically granting us permission to use it in our publications.
- In submitting to us you are confirming that your work is original, hand-made by you, and does not infringe anyone else’s copyright.
- We can only publish projects which have not been published/are not due to be published elsewhere, including in overseas magazines. Ideally work will not have been shown in public at all (e.g. on blogs or galleries). If work you submit which has already been shown publically is accepted for publication you will be asked to remove it from any galleries or blogs.
- Projects which are requested for publication will have to be sent to Craft Stamper for photography. We regret we cannot accept reader’s own photographs for publication.
- Projects which are requested for publication will be returned to you at our expense, but please be aware this may take up to six months. Projects sent speculatively by post will only be returned where an SAE is supplied.
- We are very happy to consider submissions from overseas readers.
- The stamps you use for these submissions should not be discontinued.
- We will consider submissions for longer articles where circumstances warrant.
Updated: 09 June 2010