Say it with Flowers - Designer: Isabelle Norris
This lovely set of ATCs co-ordinates with Isabelle’s project in the February 2010 issue.
- Kazelkraft Isabelle Norris Collection: Nature and Quotes stamp set
- Versamagic inks: Thatched Straw; Sage; Red Magic; Midnight Black; Spanish Olive
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- White, black and red card
- Self-adhesive pearls
- Black pen
- Cut a piece of white card 19.1cm x 8.9cm (7 ½” x 3 ½”). Ink it up as explained previously. Stamp with the ‘Listen to nature’ stamp, some swirls and flowers with the Spanish Olive ink. Stamp different swirls with Midnight Black and Red Magic ink.
- Cut the card down into three ATCs, cutting off a couple of millimetres off the top and one side of each card. Mat onto ATC-sized black card. Add faux-stitching with a black pen on the middle ATC.
- Ink up another piece of white card with the same inks, stamp the flowers and quote as shown. Cut the panels and mat them with black paper. Add the words ‘bliss’ and ‘Bloom & Grow’. Draw a few dots on the left and right panels with a black pen. Add red self-adhesive gems and attach the panels to the ATCs using 1mm 3D sticky pads.
Stamps and materials Isabelle used are available from The Craft Barn, www.thecraftbarn.com
For more projects like this, see the February issue of Craft Stamper, on sale 1st January 2010.
Updated: 21 December 2009