On Your Bike - Designer: Rachel Jackson
Another card to complement Rachel’s stunning designs from the February 2010 issue.
- Darkroom Door: Enjoy Life stamp set (DDR SO36)
- Heidi Swapp: Months clear stamp set
- White folded card, 11.5cm x 18cm (4½” x 7”)
- Tan pastel paper
- Adirondack inkpads: Caramel; Currant; Lettuce
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Script
- Mini Mister
- Martha Stewart Corner Loop Punch
- Martha Stewart Border Loop Punch
- BasicGrey scrapbook papers
- Felt flower
- Gold eyelet
- Ink bike stamp with Currant, Ginger and Lettuce inks and stamp at an angle toward the left of the card. Clean stamp and stamp it again in Caramel, at the same angle, in different areas.
- Stamp February in top left, in Currant ink. Add loop-punched pieces of green and purple paper to the card, as shown.
- Dampen tan paper with Mini Mister, and place inside the embossing folder. Roll over with rolling pin. Tear the dried paper and stick to the card as shown. Add felt flower and an eyelet.
For more projects like this, see the February issue of Craft Stamper, on sale 1st January 2010.
Updated: 21 December 2009