Viv Hill, Advertising Executive for Craft Stamper
We are presently the only UK-based dedicated rubber stamping magazine and one of very few magazines which cover more diverse aspects of stamp art such as altered art and mixed media work.
Advertising & Stocking Options
Our Readers are your Buyers Craft Stamper is an integral source of inspiration for stampers. It has a keen and dedicated readership, with a genuine interest in the products and services that you supply. By promoting your company in Craft Stamper, you are not wasting precious advertising budget, but are putting your products directly into the hands of new customers.
There are several ways which you can increase sales with an advertising campaign in Craft Stamper:
- Display advertising
- Web directory
- Shopper’s directory
- Online advertising
Vivienne Hill, our dedicated Sales Executive, is always on hand to discuss the best way for you to get your products and services promoted. There are packages and promotions to suit all types of businesses and budgets – from single traders to international corporations.
firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +44 (0) 1684 588544
Increase footfall to your business by stocking Traplet products All Traplet Publications products are created with the hobbyist in mind. They are designed to complement the hobby in the best way possible – by giving assistance and advice, which can sometimes be hard to come by. All of our products are created using the best information from the best experts in the field, and are designed to sit alongside the products that they discuss – the products that you sell.
Call Amanda Murrell, our dedicated Trade Sales representative, to discuss the best way to increase custom in your business.
email@example.com; Tel: +44 (0) 1684 588568
Editorial Opportunities for Advertisers
We have a number of opportunities for our advertisers to become more involved with the magazine. These include:
- Product marketing – send your products in for our First Impressions or Focus On… features (see regular features left) and we will be delighted to share these with our readers.
- Competitions – we have a full-page competition slot available most months; contact the Editor for more details on getting involved.
- Subscriptions – each month we have a subscription gift on offer to our readers, and we are always interested to hear from companies willing to supply product for this purpose.
- Idea Gallery – each month advertisers are invited to submit artwork for this themed gallery of makes. Themes and instructions supplied on request.
- Free stamp – we have well-known guests design our free cover stamp and the opportunity to be one of our guest designers is open to manufacturers in the UK and overseas.
- Sponsorship – why not sponsor our Stamping Contrasts feature by sending us stamps our designers can use for this feature? Our ATC swap also has a monthly sponsor providing a prize for the Editor’s Choice.
Updated: 03 June 2010